Scéim Tacaíochta Gaeilge do chlubanna CLG
[Béarla thíos | English below]
Tá an Scéim Tacaíochta Gaeilge oscailte anois le haghaidh iarratas do thionscadal a chuireann foghlaim agus úsáid na Gaeilge chun tosaigh i gclubanna CLG. Tugtar faoi deara na hathruithe seo san eolas a foilsíodh roimhe:
1. Tá an babhta seo den Scéim le haghaidh imeachtaí a tharlódh idir 1ú Eanáir agus 30ú Aibreán 2017
2. Tá ardú ar luach na ndeontas ar fáil sa bhabhta seo, suas le €600 ar fáil ach maoiniú meaitseála ar bhonn €1 ón chlub le haghaidh gach €2 ón Scéim Tacaíochta Gaeilge (€900 san iomlán).
Cuirtear isteach ar an Scéim Tacaíochta Gaeilge tríd an foirm seo a líonadh isteach: https://goo.gl/forms/ROO8gXWBR78vNf3G2
Tá nasc ar fáil ar www.glornangael.ie chomh maith. Is gá don iarratas a bheith réidh faoi 5:00in ar Aoine 18ú Samhain 2016
Féach ar an treoir breise anseo.
Is comhthionscadal í an Scéim Tacaíochta Gaeilge idir Glór na nGael agus An Cumann Lúthchleas Gael le tacaíocht ó Fhoras na Gaeilge
The Scéim Tacaíochta Gaeilge is now accepting applications for projects to promote the learning and use of the Irish language in GAA clubs. Please note the following amendments to information previously published:
1. This round of funding is for projects to be delivered between 1st January and 30th April 2017
2. The grant amount available from the Scéim has been raised to €600 on the understanding that clubs will contribute €1 in match funding for every €2 provided by Scéim Tacaíochta Gaeilge (total €900).
Applications are to be made online via the following link: https://goo.gl/forms/ROO8gXWBR78vNf3G2
A link is also provided at www.glornangael.ie Applications to be completed by 5:00pm on Friday 18 November 2016.
Additional guidance here.
There is no set criteria for what will be funded except that the activity must promote the use of Irish so your club can be as creative as it wants in its ideas, here are some examples of what you could do:
- Bilingual 1916 drama with club members
- Irish classes
- Culture nights - Irish speaking host, Irish singing groups
- Trip to do the Croke Park tour in Irish (note we do not fund transport)
- Irish language football/hurling blitz
- Irish language brochure to encourage use of Irish in the clubhouse bar
- Workshop on the national anthem for your club members
- Irish language fun day - get facilitators to come and do Yóga in Irish, to learn popsongs in Irish
- Irish language singing workshop
- Translation of club website
If you have an idea but are not sure that it fits with the ethos of this project please do not hesitate in getting in touch with Sinéad Ní Mhearnóg at Glór na nGael 0834497443| 07849394001 email@example.com
The Irish Language Support Scheme (Scéim Tacaíochta Gaeilge) is a joint project between Glór na nGael and the GAA with support from Foras na Gaeilge.